Welcome to RWCTG. We look forward to meeting your
transport needs. There are several ways to register with us depending on your circumstances. If you are over the age of 65 and live in your own home in the Randwick & Waverley LGA’s, please call My Aged Care on 1800 422 200 to discuss your transport requirements. Once we receive an electronic referral from My Aged Care with your details we will give you a call to get you started with the service. Alternatively, if you have an NDIS package, require short term re-enablement, live in residential aged care or do not fit into the above categories please follow the link below or give us a call on (02) 9369 5366.
Refer to the booking instructions in the adjacent
Existing Clients column.
There are two options when you book a trip. You can call us on (02) 9369 5366 between 10am – 4pm or click on the link below and fill out our Booking Request Form.
When you book a trip with us we ask that you give us as much notice as possible. Please have address details of your trip and appointment time ready when calling. We work on appointment times when scheduling your booking.
We encourage clients to bring their carers and/or walking aids. Please tell us if you will be travelling with either, so we can allocate you to the appropriate vehicle
OTHER TIPS AND ADVICE
- Our office is open and our vehicles are on the road from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Our phone lines are open for bookings from 10am-4pm Monday to Friday.
- We ask that you give us as much notice as possible when you book a trip with us.
- If you have a regular trip we are happy to book that for you up to three months in advance. Please ensure these bookings remain up to date.
- The minimum amount of notice for in area trips is two full business days between the day you book and the day of the trip.
- Any bookings made within the two day notice period will be placed on the waitlist and we will endeavour to schedule the trip for you as best we can.
- Our ability to fulfil out of area trips does depend on our capacity, however, if you allow at least 7 working days’ notice we are more likely to be able to fulfil these trips. Destinations west of the city or South Dowling road are considered out of area
- Please have address details of your trip and appointment time ready when calling to book with us. We work on appointment times when scheduling your booking.
- We encourage clients to bring their carers and/or walking aids. Please tell us if you will be travelling with either, so we can allocate you to the appropriate vehicle
- Our computer notification will call you at approximately 9am the day before with your scheduled pick up time for the next day. Please allow 15 minutes either side of your pick up time for unforeseen delays etc.
- On busy days please be aware your pick up from home or drop off to your destination may be earlier than expected. Similarly your return pick up may also be slightly later than your preferred time. This may occur because of congestion. We appreciate your patience and if you have any questions please call our office.
- Our driver and/or assistant will be happy to help you from your front door to your vehicle. Our drivers will not enter customer’s homes.
- We encourage our clients to start a monthly account with us. This allows us to invoice our clients once a month and to minimise cash carried by our drivers. The driver can be paid cash on the day, however, if you prefer.
- When you are ready to return from your destination we will pick you up at the agreed time or you can give us a call to let us know you are ready. If you do not need your return trip we ask that you contact us to let us know you have alternative transport.
- Our service can be used for medical appointments, as well as shopping, social, recreational, community and many other purposes or destinations.