Randwick Waverley Community Transport welcomes all feedback from clients, including complaints. We want to know about what we are doing well and what we need to improve. You are entitled to complain about any aspect of our service.
To submit a complaint, you may:
- Raise the issue directly with Randwick Waverley Community Transport’s Manager or Office Administrator; email in**@rw***.au
- Put your complaint in writing and forward it to RWCTG’s Manager;
- Write to or phone the Randwick Waverley Community Transport Management Committee;
- Contact the NSW Ombudsman www.ombo.nsw.gov.au
All complaints will be recorded and investigated by Randwick Waverley Community Transport.
Clients and carers can seek support of a family member or a personal advocate to complain on their behalf.
The person making the complaint will be given the opportunity to fully set out the problem – where, when and how they believe it occurred. This can be done in person, by telephone or in writing.
The Chairperson or Manager will then take steps to confirm the details. The matter will then be dealt with by the Board of Directors as soon as possible and within 21 days. The Board of Directors will then advise the complainant within seven (7) days.
For NDIS Participants. If you have a concern about your current NDIS supports or services, it is important that you talk about it.
In addition to submitting a complaint to Randwick Waverley Community Transport staff, The Manager or the Chairman as outlined above, a complaint can be made to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission by:
- Phoning: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.
- National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544.
- Completing a complaint contact form available from the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission Complaints website.
The NDIS Quality and Safeguard Commission can take complaints about:
- Services or supports that were not provided in a safe and respectful way
- Services and supports that were not delivered to an appropriate standard
Full details of how to make a complaint to the NDIS Commission are available from the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission Complaints website.